Bert A. Logan Fire Hall
1410 Wellington Street
Phone: 519 344 2447
This Fire Hall was opened in 1979. It was named for Bert A. Logan who was a former Sarnia Township Councillor. It was also our training facility until 1996, when all administrative and training staff were moved to Fire Department headquarters at East Street.
This hall is home to 4 Fire Fighters including 1 officer and operates 24/7 with 4 platoons rotating every 4 days.
The response area for this station is Hwy. 402 on the North, Murphy Road to the West, CN. Rail road tracks on the South and Mandaumin Road to the East.