1133 Colborne Road
Phone 519 344 6272
In August of 1954 the Fire Hall at Colborne Road & Michigan Avenue was manned, which makes Colborne Road Fire Hall one of the oldest station in the Fire Department.
It houses 4 Fire Fighters, including 1 Officer and operates on a 24/7 basis, 4 platoons rotate on 10 hour days and 14 hour nights.
The response area for this station is Lake Huron to the North, the St. Clair River on the West, Hwy. 402 on the South and Modeland Road to the East