666 Churchill Road
Phone 519 344 1203
Originally Located at 300 Huron Boulevard in 1953, this station is now located at the corner of Scott and Churchill Roads. This station houses 4 Fire Fighters including 1 Officer
It services the South Sarnia area with its main response area being Chemical Valley. The response boundaries for this station are the C.N. Railroad tracks on the North, St. Clair River on the West, Mandaumin Road on the East and Lasalle Line to the South.