Dow People Place
- DowPeoplePlaceEntertainmentCenter has a stage and seating area for up to 1000 people. Additional seating is available on the grass and on the berms.
- The stage dimension is 41 ft. by 21 ft. The amphitheatre style roof peaks to 22 ft. over the stage area and slopes gradually to front & back.
- The total area inside the fences area is 44,424 square feet. The cement area has 26,024 sq. ft, the fixed bleacher area has 2100 sq. ft and grassy area has 16,300 sq. ft.
- There is some stage and house lighting on site.
- The MainBuilding contains a concession area with 2 sinks and counter areas, an office and working area with access a phone, and there are washrooms located in the building. (2-Womens and 1 Mens)
- There is garage area available upon request which is ideal for an additional concession area in inclement weather.
- Dow People Place is wheel-chair accessible
- A black metal fence surrounds Dow People Place for security and has 5 controlled entrance gates.
- The power supply inside the stage area is amble for most groups.
- There is a unloading/loading dock to the rear of the stage.
- The Dow People Place Stage is surrounded by a cement area which makes it an ideal location for setting up additional activities inside.
Parks and Recreation,
c/o Lynn Bouchard, Recreation Coordinator City Hall, 255 North Christina St.,Sarnia, ON. N7T 7N2
519 332 0330 Extension 202, or TTY: 519 332 2664, Fax: 519 332 0776
Email: Lynn Bouchard