The Age-Friendly Award recognizes a business, organization or individual in the City of Sarnia that has made social participation opportunities widely available and accessible to all members of the Sarnia community.
The Age-Friendly Sarnia Committee is seeking nominations from members of the community for businesses, organizations and individuals that make Sarnia a better place to live for people of all ages.
Criteria for Awards:
*Please note that the Respect and Social Participation Subcommittee will use the following criteria to select award winners:
- Businesses, organizations and individuals cannot self-nominate.
- All nominations must come from outside the organization
- Businesses, organizations and individuals must be located within the City of Sarnia
- Nominators must explain how the business, organization or individual has gone above and beyond to create social participation opportunities that are widely available and accessible to all members of the Sarnia community
- All nominations must be completed using paper nomination form or electronic nomination form
- A single winner will be chosen
**Nominations are greatly appreciated. If you require assistance completing a nomination form, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator at 519-332-0330 ext. 3307 or firstname.lastname@example.org
***Only successful applicants will be contacted