We encourage you to contact your local drop-off locations in advance to confirm hours and availability. If sites are limited in your area at this time, click here to learn how to safely store your batteries until options become widely available.
A list of businesses who offer household battery recycling are:
- Teahan Home Hardware – 1272 London Road
- Home Depot – 1350 Quinn Drive
- Staples – 1379 London Road
- Princess Auto – 1370 Quinn Drive
- Lowes – 1390 Quinn Drive
- Habitat for Humanity – 1787 London Line
- Canadian Tire – 1380 London Road
- Transco Recycling – 387 McGregor Side Road
- Digital Friends – 1121 Evett Street, Unit 1
- Premier Recycling – 325 Gladwish Drive
Please note that alkaline, zinc-carbon and zinc-chloride (Heavy Duty) batteries are not accepted in the drop-off program that many retailers participate in.