As Ontario begins the stages to reopen the economy, we encourage Sarnia businesses to review the information in this Business Reopening Toolkit. This document has been created with the intention to provide guidance to businesses to prepare for safe reopening, subject to direction from the Province of Ontario, and in conjunction with the recommendation of Public Health.
As COVID-19 evolves, please visit Lambton Public Health for the latest information.
Develop your COVID-19 workplace safety plan
Learn how you can create a plan to help protect your workers and others from novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).https://www.ontario.ca/page/develop-your-covid-19-workplace-safety-plan
Help stop the community spread of COVID-19
- Practise physical distancing
- Learn about self-isolation – who, when and how
- Protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Learn about face coverings – how to use, clean and dispose.
Sector specific information
For the most up to date information, please visit: Resources to Prevent COVID-19 in the Workplace
Recommendations & Guidance Documents
- Sector-Specific Guidelines & Posters (Construction, Food Processing, Agriculture, Restaurant and Food Services, Manufacturing) – Province of Ontario
- Safety guidance – COVID-19 in commercial vehicle operations – Government of Canada
- Guidance on cleaning and sanitizing your vehicle during COVID-19 – Infrastructure Health & Safety Association
- Guidance for Taxi and Ride-Share Vehicles – Lambton Public Health
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Industry Safety during COVID-19 – Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Rural Affairs
- Resources to Prevent COVID-19 in the Workplace