Community Services will be modifying our processes in response to the ongoing pandemic we are all facing in the COVID-19 virus. We will still be accepting new Planning and Building Permit Applications during this time, however please note the following procedural changes:
- All Official Plan, Zoning By-law, and Site Plan Control Applications, as well as all Industrial, Commercial and Industrial (ICI) Permit applications, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In person applications can be dropped off at the City Hall drop box to the right of the Christina Street entrance. *Please note, large drawings will not fit into the drop box.
- All Pre-Application requests, Minor Variance applications may be emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure emailed application submissions include all required applications, agency approvals and signed & sealed drawings as required in PDF format.
- All approved permits for issuance will be emailed to customers directly upon receipt of payment.
- All payments up to $5,000 can now be accepted over the phone (519-332-0330 ext 3301).
- All payments over $5,000 must be received via couriered cheque or drop box.
Please note that as other external department policies may change, this may result in longer review times, however we will be working as effectively as possible to maintain our current service level.
All Planning Application forms are available for download here.
Staff will continue to respond to emails/calls/concerns and conduct inspections as usual.
BUILDING SERVICES REMAIN OPEN