An individual, corporation or trade union may file a notice of registration with the Clerk to be a registered third party for the election. The notice must be filed on the prescribed ‘Notice of Registration – Form 7‘ and must include a declaration of qualification signed by the individual or by a representative of the corporation or trade union, as the case may be.

Registrations may be filed in person or by an agent with the Clerk or designate during regular business hours between May 2, 2022 and October 21, 2022.

Additional information is available in the ‘Instructions for Filing of Registration’ document.

Third Party Advertisers’ Guide

The Third Party Advertisers’ Guide, prepared by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing, includes information about registration, responsibilities of Third Party Advertisers, finance rules, compliance and enforcement, completing the financial statement, and information for broadcasters and publishers.

Click here to see the 2022 Third Party Advertisers’ Guide