Public Works maintains the water, sewer and road systems as well as operates two sewage facilities within the City. Public Works also oversees the contracts for garbage collection and recycling, and maintains the City’s fleet. Temporary Labourers are responsible for performing a variety of labour activities to maintain streets, sidewalks, water and sewer systems.
- Grade 12 diploma/equivalent;
- A Class DZ Driver’s Licence with an abstract acceptable to City guidelines;
- Related education and work experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- O.I.T certification in wastewater and/or water considered an asset
Hourly Rate: $23.72
Closing Date: November 17, 2019
Union: This position is represented by CUPE Local 153.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume in confidence to email@example.com indicating “2019-058 – Temporary Labourer”.