The continued success of the Sarnia Summer Events Program is a direct result of the sponsorship and donations from the Sarnia Lambton Business Service Community. Parks and Recreation gratefully acknowledges our Partners, Sponsors and Friends for their continue support and commitment to the Sarnia Summer Events Program. Please recognize their generosity by supporting them.
- Better Place to Live – You make Sarnia a better place for you and your family to live by contributing to the quality of life in our vibrant city by encouraging the use, respect, and appreciation for the waterfront and facilities.
- Community Support – Your support allows our Department to encourage 100’s of artists from the community to participate in our stage entertainment by helping to provide necessary equipment and sound needs as well as small honorariums.
- Affordable- With your support, activities remain affordable to everyone.
- Community Pride – Take pride in knowing you are affiliated with such positive community events. Take the opportunity to promote your organization and to gain further recognition during the sponsored event through the use of banners, posters, attendance at an event. Your company logo will appear on over 15,000 event brochures circulated to homes, schools, Senior centers, and tourist centers in the Sarnia/Lambton area.
- Tax Receipt – You receive a tax receipt for the full amount of your cash or goods/service in kind donation.
- Community Initiative – With your support and involvement, we continue to progressively program, market and develop all waterfront activities.
- Economic Impact – It’s a reality that waterfront programming plays a key role in attracting thousands of area residents and visitors to the waterfront which indeed generates an economic impact for local business.
Please forward inquiries to:
Rachel Veilleux, Recreation Coordinator II
City of Sarnia, Parks and Recreation
255 North Christina St.
Sarnia, ON N7T 7N2
519-332-0330 extension 3210