Busking permits are required for any individual who wishes to perform along the waterfront (Centennial to Seaway Park) from April through October of each year.

An application must be filled out and signed by Parks & Recreation staff prior to your desired start date. A copy of the application will be given to the busker, and this copy must be available at all times in case of Police or Park Staff inquiry.

Buskers are not allowed to directly solicit payment of monies for busking or other products; other terms and conditions are outlined in the application. There is no fee required to obtain a busking permit.

Refer to the Contact Us page to submit an inquiry, or email parksandrecreation@sarnia.ca.