Register through sarnia.usetransit.com
Benefits of Registering:
- Registration protects against loss or theft.
- Block a card and transfer unused balances or passes to a replacement card
- Reload online from the convenience of your home
- Set up auto-renewal or auto-reloading
- Check a card balance at any time
- Order a new card online and have it mailed
- Manage multiple cards through a single account
- View transaction history and print receipts for income tax purposes
You will be required to enter your credit card information in order to complete and process payment for your pass.
*It can take up to 24 hours for the system to update. Therefore, please make sure you purchase/load your passes in advance to ensure they are active when you tap your card on the bus. The system will use the current fare until its exhausted, i.e.: a 30-Day Pass will not start until the old 30-Day Pass has expired, allowing you to preload more than one 30-Day period at a time
Steps to Register
- Click “Transit Accounts” on the left menu
- Click “+ Add New Transit Account”
- Select the bottom option “Create New Transit Account” and click the “+ Add New Payment Method
- After selecting “+ Add New Payment Method,” you will be asked to enter your credit card information.
- Select the type of Smart Card fare you would like to order. You can either have it shipped to your address or you can pick it up from one of the listed Municipal Service Centers.
- Click “Accept” to the Terms and Conditions
- Select your Pick-Up or Delivery Option
- Select your Payment Card by clicking “+ Select this Card”.
- Click the “Purchase” button to complete the transaction.
- You will be emailed a receipt and you will have the option to print out the receipt.