Brown Reduced Rate Tickets can be used until December 31st, 2021.
Transfers are returning effective June 1st, 2021.
- Cash $3.00
- Sheet (20 tickets per sheet): $48.00
Pass Prices from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Monthly Bus Pass $76.50
- Seniors Pass $60.00
- Weekly Pass $24.50
- Family Pass (up to 2 Adults & 3 children valid for 1 day) $14.50
- Yearly Pass $881.00 (can be prorated)
- Elementary/Secondary Semester Pass $163.00
- Lambton College Semester Pass $ 179.00
- Summer Savings Pass (valid July & August) $116.00
- Kids under the age of 5 ride for FREE
- (there are NO refunds available on Transit passes)
- CNIB Pass $31.00 – a discounted annual Sarnia Transit Bus Pass for riders with a CNIB card. Valid CNIB card required for purchase at City Hall, Customer Services Department or by contacting the Sarnia-Lambton White Cane Club at 519-397-3606.
Physical distancing will remain in place for the protection of our passengers and bus drivers. We will continue to maintain minimal passenger capacity and rear door boarding on all bus routes. Sarnia Transit would like to thank all riders for their cooperation and understanding in this difficult time.
Ticket & Pass Outlets
- Greer’s Variety – 242 Indian Rd S in Eastland Plaza (passes only)
- City Hall – 255 Christina St N
- Daisy Mart – 1201 Lakeshore Rd.
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 2600 Lakeshore Rd, Bright’s Grove
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 510 Exmouth St, Northgate Plaza
- Inn of the Good Shepherd – 115 John St
(Discounted passes & tickets only) Transit fare provided to people who are low-income qualified. Please call 519 344 1746 x 0 for more information