The following features can help you travel on Sarnia Care-a-van buses.
- Ambulatory entrance door on the right side of the vehicle, with steps fitted with a colour contrasted front edge.
- Mobility aid entrance, equipped with a folding lift. Handrails and guards on each side of the lift platform, roll stops at the inner and outer edges of the platform, and a restraining belt to prevent your assistive device from rolling off the platform.
- Lights at the lift door and passenger access door to automatically light up the area when the doors are open.
- Colour-contrasted grab bars at the inside entrance area. Three to four allocated spaces for persons with assistive devices. Each of these spaces are equipped with securing belts so the transit operator can secure your device.
- Ambulatory seating for at least four passengers