Mayor Bradley will provide a letter and certificate of congratulations to recognize special milestones being celebrated by Sarnia residents.
To request a letter/certificate,
please contact the Mayor’s Office at least three weeks prior to the event
by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
by calling 519-332-0330 Extension 3308.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of Person(s) being honoured
- Address of Person(s) being honoured
- Occasion being celebrated* (i.e. 75th birthday, 50th wedding anniversary)
- Date of occasion
- Date letter/certificate is required
- Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of person making the request
Generally congratulatory letters/certificates are issued for birthdays of 65
years or more and wedding anniversaries of 50 years or more.
However, special requests will be considered.
Delivery of Letter and Certificate:
- To be picked up at the Mayor’s Office, 2nd Floor, City Hall
- To be mailed directly to the person making the request
- To be mailed directly to person(s) receiving the letter/certificate