With the exception of the race for French-Separate School Board Trustees, official results for the 2022 Municipal and School Board Election have been finalized.
In Sarnia a total of 21,882 electors voted via internet or paper ballots. This represents a participation rate of 40.41 per cent for the 54,148 electors in the city.
A total of 16,861 people voted by internet and 5,021 people voted in-person via paper ballot.
The following candidates were declared elected:
- Mayor — Mike Bradley
- City-County Councillor — Bill Dennis, Chrissy McRoberts, Brian White, and Dave Boushy
- City Councillor — Adam Kilner, George Vandenberg, Terry Burrell, and Anne Marie Gillis
- Trustee, Lambton Kent District School Board — David Shortt, Jack Fletcher, and Malinda Little
- Trustee, St. Clair Catholic District School Board — Jennifer McCann and Linda Ward
- Trustee, Conseil Scolaire Viamonde — David Andre Paradis
The City of Sarnia is currently awaiting final numbers from an outside municipality for the Conseil Scolaire Catholique Providence Trustee race. Because of this, final results for that race are not yet available.
For a full list of official results, please visit sarnia.ca/2022ElectionResults.
The inaugural meeting of the 2022 to 2026 term of Sarnia City Council will be held on Nov. 15, 2022.