REQUIREMENTS FOR RUNNING LOTTERIES
The following information must be submitted in writing before any decision can be made with regard to the issuance of a lottery licence:
1. How long has your organization been operating?
2. Is your Organization incorporated? Registered as a Charity?
3. How many members does your group have?
4. Names and addresses of all executive members and/or Board of Directors of the organization and names of all members.
5. Preceding years operating budget, including all sources ofrevenues and expenses.
6. For what purposes are the lottery funds being raised? i.e. Whowill benefit? Use of proceeds must be consistent with the primaryobjects and purposes of the organization.
7. Name, address and telephone number of the person (s) who willbe held responsible for the proper operation of the lottery andtheir position/duties in the organization.
8. Please provide a copy of your Constitution, By-Laws, etc.,outlining the purpose of your organization and the rules and regulations for membership.For further clarification to establish if your organization would qualify,please refer to the The Alcohol and Gaming Commission Policy Manual