Sarnia Transit buses can be booked for parties, school field trips, weddings, or any another type of event!
Here is what you need to know:
1. Charters are $118.00 per hour + tax with a minimum charge of $166.00 + tax Additional Charge for Sunday’s and Statutory holidays $6.00 per hour.
2. Charters should be booked 2 weeks in advance but last minute charters can sometimes be accommodated. Please note July and August are busy months and you may want to book your charter request as soon as possible.
3. All charters must be paid in full prior to the scheduled charter date. Sarnia Transit will contact you to confirm any details and provide you with a booking number that you will use to make payment in the Customer Service department at City Hall.
4. Buses must be able to pull in & out of all locations without having to reverse
5. There is no smoking or alcohol permitted on the bus
6. All locations must be within Sarnia’s City limits (LaSalle Line & Mandaumin Rd)
7. If your charter goes over the scheduled time allotted you will be responsible for the extra charges incurred and will be sent an updated invoice.
8. All buses are accessible. Buses are equipped with ramps and if a bus with a lift is required please note on form.
9. If you have any questions please contact Sarnia Transit @ 519 336 3271 or email: email@example.com
10. All charters run until 12:00am only
Download the Charter Request Forms Here