The New Single Family Dwelling applications are intended for the construction of New Detached, Semi-Detached or Individual Row Houses.

For information on Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act, please refer to the Tarion and Home Construction Regulatory Authority websites.

For more information on Building Permits including fees, inspections, applications, and FAQs refer to the General Building Permit Information page. Applications and inquiries can be submitted to