Payment is due within 30 days of the date of the parking infraction, afterwards the ticket is overdue and payable as noted below.
Alternatively, you may notify By-law Enforcement within 15 days of the date of the parking infraction your intention to appear in court by completing the back of your parking ticket and returning it to By-law Enforcement.
255 Christina St N
Sarnia, ON N7T 7N2
*$4 Processing Fee Applies
|Customer Service Department|
1st Floor, City Hall
519-332-0330 Ext 3131
*Do not email credit card information.
Online Parking Ticket Payment
Payments can be made online by visiting sarnia.ezpayca.com or clicking the button below:
To pay online please have the following items available before starting your transaction:
- Ticket Number and Date of Issuance
- Visa or MasterCard credit card information, including the expiry date and three-digit security code
To make payment for a City of Sarnia overdue ticket that the been “Sent to Court” please contact the County of Lambton:
Court Services Department – Lambton Shared Service Center
162 Lochiel Street, Suite 200 (2nd floor) Sarnia, ON N7T 7W5
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m
Online Payment is available: lambtononline.ca/en/county-government/payment-options.aspx
Phone: 519-344-8880 ext. 0
- Each ticket must be entered separately.
- Please disable any pop-up blockers, as the payment screen will open in a new window.
- To avoid conviction and additional court costs, payments must be made at least two business days prior to the set fine payment due date.