Payment by Mail or In-Person
Payment within 30 days of the date of the parking infraction can be made by:
255 Christina St N
Sarnia, ON N7T 7N2
| sarnia.ezpayca.com |
*$4 Processing Fee Applies
|Customer Service Department|
1st Floor, City Hall
519-332-0330 Ext 3131
*Do not email credit card information.
Alternatively, you may notify By-law Enforcement within 15 days of your intention to appear in court by completing the back of your parking ticket and returning it to By-law Enforcement.
Parking Ticket Payment Online
Payments can be made online by visiting sarnia.ezpayca.com or clicking the button below.
To pay online please have the following items available before starting your transaction:
- Ticket Number and Date of Issuance
- Visa or MasterCard credit card information, including the expiry date and three-digit security code
To make payment for an overdue ticket, please contact:
Court Services Department
Located at Main Reception
Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park
1086 Modeland Road
Bldg. 1020 Suite 200S
Sarnia, Ontario N7S 6L2
https://www.lambtononline.ca/en/county-government/court-services.aspx or call 519-344-8880 ext. 0.
Open Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:00pm
- Overdue payments cannot be processed online.
- Each ticket must be entered separately.
- Please disable any pop-up blockers, as the payment screen will open in a new window.
- To avoid conviction and additional court costs, payments must be made at least two business days prior to the set fine payment due date.